Definitions and interpretation
Collectively all information that you submit to Leeuwenburgh Fineer via the website.
This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the data protection act 1998;
A small text file placed on your computer by this website when you visit certain parts of the website and/or when you use certain features of the website. Details of the cookies used by this website are set out in the clause below (cookies);
Leeuwenburgh Fineer, we or us
Leeuwenburgh Fineer, a company incorporated in the Netherlands and England with registered number 18126508 whose registered office is at Bliek 9-13, Raamsdonksveer, 4941SG, Netherlands;
EU and UK Cookie law
The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC directive) regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy Electronic Communications (EC directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you
Any third party that accesses the website and is not either (i) employed by Leeuwenburgh
Fineer and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Leeuwenburgh Fineer and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services;
The website that you are currently using, https://www.leeuwenburgh.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
A. The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
C. A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
D. “Including” is understood to mean “including without limitations”;
E. Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following data, which includes personal data, from you:
C. Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
D. Web browser type and version (automatically collected)
Our use of data
5. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Leeuwenburgh Fineer is the “data controller”.
6. We will retain any data that you submit for 12 months.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third-party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and/or other companies in within our group.
8. All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (security).
9. Any or all of the above data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website. Specifically, data may be used by us for the following reasons:
A. Internal record keeping;
B. Improvement of our products/services;
C. Transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
D. Contact for market research purposes which may be done using email or telephone. Such information
Third party websites and services
10. Leeuwenburgh Fineer may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal data provided by users of this website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
13. We may also disclose data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
14. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your data
15. Wherever you are required to submit data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that data. This may include the following:
16. Use of data for direct marketing purposes; and
17. Sharing data with third parties.
Functionality of the website
18. To use all features and functions available on the website, you may be required to submit certain data.
Accessing your own data
20. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Leeuwenburgh Fineer (where such data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed € 50, -.
21. Data security is of great importance to Leeuwenburgh Fineer and to protect your data we have put in
place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected via this website.
22. If password access is required for certain parts of the website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
23. We endeavor to do our best to protect your personal data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to the website.
25. All cookies used by this website are used in accordance with current EU cookie law.
26. This website may place the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website.
They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
27. You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept cookies, but this can be changed. For further details, consult the help menu in your internet browser.
28. You can choose to delete cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
29. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting.
32. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
33. This agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of the Netherlands. All disputes arising under the agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dutch court.
You may contact Leeuwenburgh Fineer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
15 May 2018